Pipeliner CRM Reports Features
As many companies have all-too-recently discovered—CRM is not just what you put into it. In fact, a CRM application is pretty useless unless the data you get out of it greatly empowers sales, sales management and company management. Certainly this means real-time data—but in an equal or greater measure it also means reports. At a minimum, CRM reports should include:
- Graphic reports on the current state of a pipeline
- Management reports that enable in-depth analysis of a sales team and sales pipeline
- Reports that show the productivity of your sales team and its members
- Reports that focus in on particular rep performance
- Forecast reports that enable management to predict, with some confidence, how sales are going to be performing in this sales period and up the road
No credit card required.