Pipeliner CRM v8.5.0 Admin (Major Release)
29 October 2015
We are happy to announce the release of Pipeliner CRM 8.5.0 Admin as part of the new Pipeliner CRM 8.5.0 version called Arithmetica. This release consists of many great new features, small enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ability to make check-box required as per customers requests due to the sales actions feature we introduced during summer.
- Ability to create new custom field i.e. check-box with multiple select.
- Ability to add a sales unit logo into each sales unit. A sales unit is a group of sales people based on a specific region, company structure or selling goods. Sales unit logo is important part of the on-boarding setup for each company as it can help you to better recognize data related to each sales unit within performance insights.
- Ability to create calculated validation for the each numeric based field. This enables you to create cross-depending fields on the form. By introducing validation rules to your team you can improve the quality of your data. Validation rules verify that the data a user enters in a record meets the standards you specify before the user can save the record.
- Ability to define auto-scheduled tasks for sales leads and opportunity management within sales activities checklist. In the Principia release we introduce sales activities checklist that enables you to define a specific set of tasks related to the stage of our sales process. By auto-scheduling feature, each time a sales rep moves the opportunity to the corresponding stage, Pipeliner CRM auto-schedule tasks related to that stage. This saves you a lot of administration work.
- Ability to define field description for fields on the entities forms. This way you can describe the field to your users in order to give them short description on how to use particular field in the form. (Applicable for opportunity, lead, account and contact form).
- Other small bug fixes and speed improvements.