Pipeliner CRM v6.0.0 Desktop (Major Release)
29 April 2014
We are happy to announce the release of Pipeliner CRM 6.0.0. This release consists of many great new features, small enhancements and bug fixes.
Introducing Social CRM
- Ability to connect your personal LinkedIn profile.
- Ability to connect your personal Facebook profile.
- Ability to connect your personal Twitter profile.
- Ability to connect your personal Google+ profile.
- Auto-suggest social media profile to your contacts.
- Auto-suggest social media profile to your accounts.
- Track the social media updates of your contacts and accounts.
- Use the standard functionalities of each connected social media channel within Pipeliner CRM e.g. like, share and comment on posts on Facebook etc.
- Ability to use unique Pipeliner email address in order to forward a copy of your emails from your inbox to Pipeliner.
- Ability to use your company email address within Pipeliner (using IMAP settings).
- Ability to create auto-calculated custom field.
- Ability to use standard math operations within the calculation formula i.e. AND, OR, IF, NOT or ISEMPTY.
- Ability to use logical expression within the calculation formula.
- Ability to use all numeric fields as calculated fields.
- Ability to limit the attachment size that is uploaded to Pipeliner.
- Ability to limit the attachment type that is uploaded to Pipeliner.
- Ability to limit the providers used to store content in Pipeliner i.e. disable Dropbox integration for sales team etc.
Web Resource Fields
- Ability to create a custom web resource field that allows you to load remote content to the Pipeliner.
- Ability to use “GET” or ”POST” method to load remote content.
- Auto-sync or background sync is turn on for all users by default.
- All grid systems have been updated for a better user experience.
- All entity detail windows have been redesigned.
- Ability to turn off the “target results” from the management reports.
- Ability to run a report by a month.
- Ability to run a report by a quarter.
- Ability to enter just contact firstname or lastname in order to save contact (i.e. contact name marged into one field).
- Ability to upload an image to business accounts.
- Ability to create a custom radio button field with multiply options.
- Ability to sort custom dropdown and radio field options.
- Ability to upload Pipeliner user photo from computer.
- Ability to upload Pipeliner user photo from social media channels.
- Improved duplicate checker during import process i.e. Pipeliner tells you which data is wrong.
- Ability to import sales opportunities with currencies.
- Ability to bulk update only owner name (previously sales unit was required as well).
- Ability to search accounts and contacts by phone.
- Ability to search accounts and contacts by email.
- Ability to create an appointment on behalf of somebody.
- Ability to create a lead from a lead.
- Ability to create a lead from a contact.
- Ability to use copy-paste functionality within the activities and feeds.
- Update to activities and feeds filter.
- Update to Google Integration – ability to sync Google Calendar.
- Update and improved Pipeliner MS Office Add-In.
- Fix an issue with Documents template when using it over second entity.
- Fix an issue with Google Contacts sync when some of the contacts where not syncing.
- Fix an issue with the data exporting using a specific set of custom fields.
- Fix an issue with the custom field (dropdown) when its value was deleted from the list in regards the exporting reports into Excel sheet.
- Fix an issue with the custom field using default value i.e. the default value was ingnored when exporting reports into Excel sheet.
- Fix an issue with the custom field when its deleted from the list i.e. there is not need to resave related form anymore.
- Fix an issue with the target dates calculation at the month end.
- Fix an issue with the sorting functionality within the look up dialog.