Pipeliner CRM v6.1.0 Desktop (Major Release)
28 July 2014
We are happy to announce the release of Pipeliner CRM 6.1.0. This release consists of many great new features, small enhancements and bug fixes.
- Calendar – ability to see your tasks and appointments in a nice calendar view.
- Follow-up on the activity – ability to create follow-up activity on your tasks.
- Pipeliner Help v2 – enhanced and improved help with interactive hot-spots for a better learning experience.
- Gmail Integration – integration that enables you to store copies of your email to your contacts and accounts.
- Box Integration – Ability to use Box integration to link your content from Box account to Pipeliner CRM.
- Form customization – ability to have 3/4 columns layout within the entities forms.
- Calculation fields import – ability to import calculated field values to Pipeliner CRM.
- Calculation fields bulk update – ability to update calculated field values.
- Customization – Products and Services Common Lists – Ability to make product compulsory.
- Duplicate checking when creating new account or contact.
- Date format and localization within customer portal.
- Apply default sales unit when changing ownership (LEADS)
- Massive improvements on data export in regards time.
- Reminder improvements: default appointment reminder, more snooze-time options to select when snoozing reminder, reminder information about being snoozed within the activity itself.
- Ability to add and use entity ID field within forms.
- Activities improvements in regards auto-fill dates.
- Enhance security in regards Google integration.
- Social Feed within Opportunities and Leads.
- Social Media Better photos.
- Account & Contacts Card update with the visual design of number of opportunities.
- And many other small improvements.
- Fix an issue with the import when system accepted contact without name.
- Fix an issue with the import mapping profile that didn’t work properly.
- Fix an issue with the activities time-stamps that changed to 5PM.
- And many other small fixes.