Pipeliner CRM v7.1.0 Desktop (Major Release)
4 December 2014
We are happy to announce the release of Pipeliner CRM 7.1.0 called Elements. This release consists of many great new features, small enhancements and bug fixes.
Pipeliner CRM New Design
- Bright, fresh, flat, clean design, more ergonomic.
- Focus on less scrolling, fewer clicks.
- More usable and “readable” Buying Center.
- Every part of the product is visually improved.
Pipeliner CRM New Logo
- New logo and logotype, a better representation of our brand.
New Buying Center
- Automatically include a true “relationship graph” of all the ways multiple Contacts and Accounts are interconnected.
- Allow you to designate multiple Influencers and Decision Makers associated with any Opportunity; and can be included in the Buying Center.
- Add valuable context to your Contacts (e.g. you will see Contacts’ roles with custom color coding to identify how they fit into the buying hierarchy).
- Allow you to add Notes for any Contact. Automatically adds existing Opportunities to a Contact’s profile, and shows a descriptive label.
- All Notes within the entity detail are now shared based on the user role and entity sharing settings.
- We have improved the IMAP e-mail integration security.
- Ability to show related activities on the sales opportunity level.
- Activities overview now remembers your last activities view.
- Ability to hide unconfirmed contacts from the contacts list within the account detail.
- Ability to contact Pipeliner CRM Support directly within the Pipeliner CRM Software.
- Ability to see the lost reason within the archived opportunity.
- Ability to use different contacts visualisation within the account tab.
- Ability to see XXX currency on the Pipeliner CRM Mobile app.
- Fix an issue that Dropbox cannot be activated.
- Other small bug fixes.