Pipeliner CRM v7.5.1 Desktop (Minor Release)
31 March 2015
We are happy to announce the hot-fix Pipeliner CRM 7.5.1 release of Pipeliner CRM Pheanomena. This release consists of some small bug fixes.
- Fix the issue with the CSS styling of the Admin Portal – Some of Pipeliner CRM users were missing styling within the admin portal (Windows) after the upgrade.
- Fix the issue with the filter when using field “Owner” when the autocomplete was not working.
- Fix the issue with the Pipeliner CRM crash when the user never used the Dashboard feature before. Upgrade issue.
- Fix the issue with the Pipeliner CRM crash when using Google search for matching Twitter profiles.
- Fix the issue when all-favorites reports that became unfavorite after upgrade.
- Fix the issue with the Sign Out process when Pipeliner CRM database was not removed.