Pipeliner CRM v8.0.1 Desktop (Minor Release)
17 September 2015
We are happy to announce the hot-fix Pipeliner CRM 8.0.1 release of Pipeliner CRM Principia. This release consists of some small bug fixes related to the application itself and Pipeliner CRM MS Outlook Integration.
Pipeliner CRM Desktop Application
- Fix the issue with document management when none of the file extensions were allowed to upload to Pipeliner CRM.
- Fix the issue with the HRM (Hit-Rate Manager) where the past deleted account types were missing.
- Fix the issue with the missing login buttons to Social Media Channels over entity detail in a case you have read-only access to the contact or account.
- Fix the issue with the "Due Time" of the task which was not reflecting local time.
- Fix the issue with the "Advanced Filter" where Pipeliner CRM was not able to filter data based on the custom field type "Integer" when selecting options: empty or not empty.
- Fix the issue with the "Completed" list of "Sales Activities" when entering the list over the stage name.
- Fix the issue with the "Sales Activities" checklist within the "Sales Lead".
- Fix the issue with the "Bulk Update" of the custom field type "URL".
- Fix the issue with the "Sales Opportunity" move action where after deleting the original pipeline the move button was missing.
Pipeliner CRM MS Office Integration
- Fix the issue with attaching the emails without email ID to Pipeliner CRM (save email as attachment process).
- Fix the issue with the "Default Sales Unit" where MS Outlook was not selecting the default sales unit when creating new contacts from MS Outlook to Pipeliner CRM.