Pipeliner CRM v8.5.0 Desktop (Major Release)
29 October 2015
We are happy to announce the release of Pipeliner CRM 8.5.0 called Arithmetica. This release consists of many great new features, small enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ability to track performance insights using multiple key performance indicators such as:
- Creations - No. of created leads, opportunities and accounts.
- Conversions - No. of qualified leads and won opportunities.
- Losts - No. of lost leads and opportunities.
- Lost Amount - Lost amount value.
- Won Amount - Won amount value.
- Ability to compare performance insights on the sales rep level according to:
- Indicator - Compare the historical trends between your users in time.
- Time - Track the historical trend of your users.
- Ability to compare performance insights on the sales unit level according to:
- Indicator - Compare the historical trends between your sales units in time.
- Time - Track the historical trend of your sales units.
- Ability to track your Pipeliner CRM overall historical data:
- Pipeliner CRM stores all user's historical data and calculates overall historical data such as no. of leads created, total won amount, total won opportunities, total completed activities and best won amount ever.
- Ability to track your own results to better understand your own performance.
Bubble Chart View
- Ability to use and experience completely new and unique visualization of the sales opportunities in the 3 dimensional space:
- Time - Ability to see sales opportunities, in the timeline view, according to its closing dates.
- Stage - Ability to see sales opportunities, in the pipeline view, according to its sales step position in the sales pipeline.
- Size - Ability to see sales opportunities, in the bubble view, according to its opportunity value where bigger size of the bubble represents bigger opportunity value.
- Ability to use and experience drag and drop system to work with sales opportunities:
- Ability to drag & drop sales opportunity along timeline in order to change its closing date.
- Ability to drag & drop sales opportunity along pipeline in order to change its stage position.
- Ability to change sales opportunity bubble size by using different target calculation.
Target Multiple KPIs
- Ability to use any calculable field within the target that you can use for:
- Tracking weekly or monthly sales by configuring target to calculate opportunity value.
- Event Management by configuring target to calculate opportunity count.
- Inventory Levels/Inventory Turnover by configuring target to calculate opportunity product value or product count.
- Other custom KPIs by creating custom calculable field and configuring target to calculate according to it.
- Ability to compare targets results.
- Compare your current target to target results to previous period.
- Compare your current target to target results to previous year.
- Compare your current target to target results to any custom period.
- Ability to use new target results in the archive.
Automatic Task Scheduling
- Ability to auto-schedule tasks for sales leads and the opportunities.
- You can define the task template that Pipeliner uses when moving sales opportunity from one sales step to another. During this process Pipeliner auto-schedules the tasks for your team according to the task template.
- You can define following fields for the task template: Priority, Status, Due date, Reminder, Owner, Watchers.
- Ability to close related tasks when closing sales leads or the opportunities.
- Automatic tasks scheduling can be setup in the Pipeliner CRM Admin and requires to have admin role.
- Ability to create validation rules on the fields on the entity forms.
- By introducing validation rules to your team you can improve the quality of your data. Validation rules verify that the data a user enters in a record meets the standards you specify before the user can save the record.
- A validation rule can contain a formula or expression that evaluates the data in one or more fields and returns a value of “True” or “False”.
- Validation rules include the error message to display to the user when the rule returns a value of “True” due to an invalid value.
- In order to create validation rules, you need to Pipeliner CRM Admin. See more details within the Admin release note.
- Profiles Sharing Update
- We moved the profile manager under options window in order to give you a smoothly way to switch between profiles.
- Ability to select a profile without a need to favorite it.
- Ability to see profile related to the different sales pipeline by bringing color scheme into profile name (applicable for users using multiple pipelines feature)
- New visualization on the sorting icon.
- Ability to use "Undo" action within all profiles.
- We improved the user experience within target settings.
- Sync Improvements
- We removed the dependency on clicking "green arrow" in order to refresh the data on your Pipeliner screen. Pipeliner CRM now refreshes the data when the new data comes from the server.
- We moved all synchronization pop-up notifications under sync icon into the top-left part of the application.
- We simplified the sync dialog.
- New Sharing Capabilities
- Ability to share the entity (be it an opportunity, lead, account or contact) with all users in your team as editor or watcher regardless of the sales unit assignment.
- Ability to share the entity (be it an opportunity, lead, account or contact) with a sales unit. This way you can share your data with sales units as a group. This is especially handy when working with many users.
- Assign users to the units and update their access to the data per sales unit.
- Knowledge Base Updates
- Renamed "Product Feedback" to "Knowledge Base" as you can now under Pipeliner CRM Success Platform all answers to your questions.
- You can now re-size "Knowledge Base" window.
- Reports Updates
- Ability to Report by Contact's Title.
- Ability to Filter by Contact's Title within Management Reports.
- Ability to see whole opportunity description in the report (we removed the character limitation).
- Ability to export whole opportunity description from the report (we removed the character limitation).
- We increase the security level on the report structure. Only owner can now remove shared folder.
- We updated the "Target Comparison" Table within the opportunity report.
- We brought success rate information into the sum row of the opportunity report.
- Accounts and Contacts Improvements
- Within the account detail you can now see account's relevant position of the contact.
- Ability to disassociate contact from the org chart.
- General Improvements
- We unify the way you can select the option within the grid.
- Ability to write a field description as a hint to your users (see more details within the Admin updates).
- Ability to make custom check-box required on the form (see more details within the Admin updates).
- Ability to create custom multi-select field on the the form (see more details within the Admin updates).
- Fix an issue with opportunity recurrence when the last owner of the record was ignored.
- Fix an issue with duplicating activities list on the activities list preview screen.
- Fix an issue with the report sorting by last finished activity.
- Fix an issue with the default closing date "End of current Month" that was moved one day ahead of the next month.
- Fix an issue with the Pivot report excluding won opportunities.
- Fix an issue with the Pipelines sorting within the profiles that now matches the sorting in the admin.
- Other various bug fixes.