Pipeliner CRM v8.5.3 Desktop (Minor Release)
18 November 2015
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM 8.5.3 release of Pipeliner CRM Arithmetica. This release consists of some small bug fixes related to the application itself and two nice improvements.
- Ability to use filter by activities within advanced filter for Leads.
- New Hit-Rate Manager Design in order to match the design we introduce last year as the last visual missing piece that joints the new flat design.
- Fix the issue with the ability to bulk update editors.
- Fix the issue with the "Activities" report that caused the report to not load.
- Fix the issue with the "is Empty" condition within advanced filter for filtering opportunities by products.
- Fix the issue with the custom multiple-select field when you have not been able to create two and more custom multiple-select fields on one form.
- Fix the issue with the custom multiple-select fields where you have not been able to filter by multiple custom multiple-select fields.
- Fix the issue with the custom multiple-select fields where in a case you have been using two or more custom multiple-select fields you have not been able to deselect the checkboxes from the first one.
- Fix the issue with the custom multiple-select field that was ignoring the sales step validation within sales actions.
- Fix the issue with missing contact profile image in the address book that caused Pipeliner CRM not work properly.
- Fix the issue with the not matching closing dates between opportunity extract and details in the import final approval screen.
- Fix the issue with the "NaN" success rate within reports when number of won opportunities = 0.
- Fix the issue with MS Outlook incompatibility.