Pipeliner CRM v8.5.5 Desktop (Minor Release)
28 January 2016
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM 8.5.5 release of Pipeliner CRM Arithmetica. This release consists of some small bug fixes related to the application itself and user experience improvements towards the subscription management within the application.
- Display the trial information telling you how many days you have left for testing Pipeliner.
- Improve the upgrade process from being a Pipeliner CRM Trial user to valued Paying customer.
- Improve the overview of pending invoices from within Pipeliner application.
- Fix the issue with IMAP configuration wrong default port for SSL settings.
- Fix the issue with the "&" character within the Pipeliner MS Office Word Add-In.
- Fix the issue with the delete opportunities within the Pivot Table for the Products and Services where the drill-down information was empty. We are now not displaying deleted opportunities within the pivot table.
- Fix the issue with Performance Insights when using search within the users selection.
- Some other small design bug fixes.
- Some other small bug fixes.