Pipeliner CRM v9.2.0 Desktop (Minor Release)
26 May 2016
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM 9.2.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Automata. This release consists of many small handy enhancements of existing features and some known issue fixes.
- Dashboard Enhancements
- When adding new chart, the new "box" is auto-scrolled in order visually show users where it was created.
- Updated Velocity Chart where you will be able to see total length in days the opportunity stayed in pipeline from entering to the pipeline to changing it's status to closed.
- NEW Predefined Target Periods. Long time requested feature to add more predefined target periods. We are adding the following:
- Upcoming 30 days
- Last 30 days
- Next Year
- Next Financial Year
- Last Year
- Last Financial Year
- Navigator Update - We replaced the "Largest Open Opportunity" box for "Top Largest Opportunities" (list of 5 top largest opportunities) with the CRM Navigator feature.
- Reports Enhancements
- Save As Option. When you alter any report and you got a feeling you would like to create a new report out of it, you can now use "Save As" option. (Previously you have to create a copy of the report and then alter it)
- My Reports. Beside "Favorites" and "All Reports" you can now select from the dropdown "My Reports" i.e. those you created.
- Pivot Table Updates. You can now add email, checkbox, phone and URL custom type field into the row or column for pivot table.
- We prolong the time the "Follow-up" task option is displayed after you finish the task as some users found it to little (as the follow up task information label disappears to quickly)
- You can now drag and drop images to the edit form of the account and contact if you would like to add logo to the account or image to the contact.
- When creating new profile within the navigator or timeline, you can now select "All Pipelines" options (if you use multiple pipelines feature).
MS Office Add-In Enhancements
- Ability to Link Tasks and Appointments to Pipeliner via MS Outlook - If you create a new task or appointment in your outlook folder, you can not link it with Pipeliner Entities just via MS Outlook.
- Ability to Create Account or Contact out of the Email - If you right click on the email you have received in the MS Outlook folder, you can create a new account or contact out of the email information.
- Fix the issue with the Feeds sorting where feeds were not sorted correctly according to the created/modified date.
- Other minor bug fixes.