Pipeliner CRM v9.2.1 Desktop (Minor Release)
15 June 2016
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM 9.2.1 release of Pipeliner CRM Automata. This release consists of the bug fixes and updates to the upcoming sync speed improvements.
Bug and Stability Fixes
- Update of the code to support gzip compression during initial sync. (Note: In June 2016 we will be releasing the server updates that tremendously speed up your sync process of Pipeliner and speed up the initial-sign in process)
- Other minor bug fixes and speed improvements.
MS Office Bug and Stability Fixes
- Fix the issue with the installation when installing the MS Office Add-In under user without Windows Admin rights.
- Fix the issue with the creating the records (tasks, appointments, contacts) over MS Outlook to Pipeliner that there was missing "unsuccessful" dialog.
- Fix the issue with the "post as message" email where MS Outlook caches the original email content and the user was not able to send other emails to Pipeliner as message.
- Fix the issue with the MS Outlook Add-In that created multiple Pipeliner folders for contacts, appointments or tasks.
- Fix the issue with linking the records to Pipeliner over MS Outlook that it caused application do not work correctly.
- Other bugs and stability fixes.