Pipeliner CRM v10.0.0 iOS Mobile (Major Release)
8 July 2016
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM iOS Mobile App v10.0.0 of Pipeliner CRM Collection. This is a complete new native mobile application for iOS users.
New Features and Small Enhancements
- Added Feeds. You can now use build-in messages on the mobile. Use Feed Messages to communicate about the sales with your team.
- Added the ability to import a single contact or account from your native address book.
- Added support for calling over the desktop using desktop app. You can now initiate a call to your customer from within the desktop on your iOS devices.
- Ability to open linked entities via contact or account detail.
- Added the information about contact/account last appointment held/email received.
- Added account and contact pictures into the opportunities and leads detail.
- Added the contact position into the contacts list within the account detail.
- Added the possibility to link Parent Account to the Account.
- Added the visuals on the empty list to show users that "No entities has been found."
- We simplified the detail page of the main opportunity, lead, account and contact entities by now showing the fields that are empty. You can now access it within the edit mode.
- Added the possibility to use "Long Description" field within the tasks and appointments.
- Added the information about the closing date overdue within the opportunity detail.
- Fix the issue with the missing "overdue" icons on the activities that are overdue in the list.
- Fix the issue with the URL that was not possible to click on when working with the entity detail.
- Fix the issue with the position change after changing the primary contact for the opportunity or lead.
- Fix the issue with the "lock" icon (read-only entity) that was displayed on the entity you can edit.
- Fix the issue with the missing "Finished" date on the desktop when closing the task on your iOS device.
- Fix the issue with the missing appointments on the default "All" profile.
- Fix the issue with the missing opportunities on the default "All" profile.
- Fix the issue with the task status that was set to "In Progress" after reopening finished task. Now the reopened task has "Not Started" status.
- And many other small bug fixes, speed improvements and design tweaks.