Pipeliner CRM v10.1.0 iOS Mobile (Minor Release)
2 August 2016
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM iOS App 10.1.0 release for Pipeliner CRM Collection. This release consists of the many small enhancements, bug fixes and speed improvements.
Small Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Add the support for the new ability to use "Custom" filter for activities on the desktop app.
- Add the visuals on the empty screens.
- Add the visuals to the activities according to the priority.
- All activities are now matching the activity icon set in the admin.
- Added sales roles color on the overview for contacts in the opportunity or lead detail.
- Ability to use custom defined countries within the "Country" selector field of account and contacts.
- Optimize the preview lists of the records for a better and quicker loading.
- If working with the "Feeds" the position of the last open feed now stays.
- Fix the issue with the adding new contacts via "Import from the Addressbook" when after adding couple of contacts the application started to crash.
- Fix the issue with the adding new appointment that Pipeliner created a task instead.
- Fix the issue with the "Add" contact to the account when the application becomes not responding.
- Fix the issue with the "AM/PM" displaying on the calendar.
- Fix the issue with the not ability to add new lead over iOS app.
- And many other small enhancements, bug fixes and stability fixes.