26 June 2019
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM 13.3.5 release of Pipeliner CRM Universals.
- Fix the issue with the auto-update process when Pipeliner was not able to update itself to the latest version (splash screen issue).
- Fix the issue with Pipelner keeps freezing when calculating sales step notifications for sales step activities.
- Fix the issue with custom fields in reports that have not been able to select when shared relation is deleted.
- Deprecated direct Google+ Integration as of Google shut down it services on April 2, 2019 for consumer (personal) version of Google+.
- Deprecated direct Facebook Integration due to the API changes of Facebook. You will not be able to activate your Facebook account via Pipeliner CRM.
- Other small bug fixes.
Pipeliner CRM is getting better and better with each new release. If you´re curious, what other releases we had, please visit our “Release Notes” section.