There is no doubt that Sales is becoming more complicated due to the ever-expanding networks that prospects and clients are part of. The advantage is that Salespeople can search these network connections as many of them are digitally available (LinkedIn, Alumni websites, etc) and discover the kind of six degrees of separation that would have been virtually impossible in the old analog world. This can be a great help in finding creative and alternative ways of reaching and/or influencing prospects. On the flip side, though, the nature of business has changed that today your average enterprise likely has a mix of employees, consultants, contractors with subsidiaries and partners also providing services in ways they previously didn’t. This represents quite the tangled web for a Salesperson to navigate and can seem really daunting.
The key to overcoming these challenges is to step back and carefully map out the relationships your contacts and accounts have and then assess what their level of influence or relationship is. Then you can label them according to that level of influence. To make this easy to do, we built some new visual mapping capabilities into Pipeliner CRM. Now a salesperson can see who is influencing their Contacts, who their Accounts are connected to and the type of relationship. Plus they can now visually see the details of their Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Leads in the Map view.
These unique features include:
Contact Relationship Mapping
- Build a Relation Graph for a Contact
- Map out their connections & who is influencing them
- Assign roles to their contacts (e.g. business partners, friends, colleagues)
- Easily move, add, change contact relations as needed
Account Relationship Mapping
- Build a Relation Graph for an Account
- Map out what other companies they are connected to
- Assign labels to those companies (e.g. Subsidiary, Supplier, Client)
- Easily move, add, change Account relations as needed
Detailed Map Views
- See the location of your Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, and Contacts on the Map
- Quick filter what you want to display on the marker (e.g. opportunity value)
- Click Marker to see and edit details
- Opportunities have a legend showing business overview (e,g. won, lost, value)
These new additions added to our existing Organization Chart and Buying Center mapping features further underlines that Pipeliner CRM is the most visual, interactive and dynamic CRM system on the market and why Gartner included Pipeliner CRM on the Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation in 2019 – click here to access report.
To see these new features in action take a free trial of Pipeliner CRM.