Pipeliner CRM Cloud v1.5.0
6 Dec 2018
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner Cloud CRM App v1.5.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Cloud. This release includes even more features from desktop version, many mobile related features and stability fixes.
New Features and Small EnhancementsGeneral Improvements
- Introducing Forecast Reports for Pipeliner Cloud! Forecast reports allow you to set, track and manage forecast for people, territories or pipelines. Once quotas are set, the report is constantly updated to show progress of team members against their individual quotas.
- Merge functionality for Accounts and Contacts is here! As a user, you can now select one or more Accounts/Contacts and merge them into one “Master Record”. This record will have all the fields and linked items of all the merged records, while the other will be deleted.
- Global Search now has a new feature – Filter by Owner! Just click on the small arrow within the Global Search, select Owner and find every record that has been assigned to that owner.
- If you are having any trouble within the Pipeliner application, we´ve added the Build-In Contact Support form that will help you write us a support request. To contact our support team, click on the Question mark icon › Contact Support in the top panel.
- We have updated the Product and Service element within the Opportunity detail to be more visually pleasing and simple to understand.
- For better navigation between Pipeliner App and Admin section we added a new functionality – Application Switcher! Click on the “Grid” icon in the top panel to quickly select App or Admin section. You can also visit our websites – SalesPOP! and Go-Ahead!
- If you need help, we are there for you! In Admin section, we added Build-In Live Chat button to the bottom left corner. In case you have any trouble, just write us over chat to get instant answers.
- When creating tasks or appointments you can now set reminders, owner and sharing.
- In Accounts/Contacts Compact View we added the information about Last Customer Email/Appointment/Call.
- In Pipeline view, for better user experience, after you hover over the Opportunity you can now see the percentage to Ranking.
- Minor visual fix – in Opportunity/Lead detail, we fixed the height of Account & Contact card.
- We have updated the Reminder functionality! When setting up a reminder, you now have the ability to choose between “AM/PM” time view. We also added the Year Selector to the Reminder calendar. Click on the Month/Year in the top and easily select the specific year you are looking for.
Import Functionality Improvements
- In Pipeliner, you can now download a sample file and Import it to the app. Just click on Import › Download Sample File in the top panel.
- We´ve also implemented “Account and Contact Card” during Lead/Opportunity import process and “Parent Account Card” during Account import process.
- We added the ability to map owner during import process.
- We speed up and optimized Import capacity.