Pipeliner CRM Cloud v1.6.0
19 Dec 2018
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner Cloud CRM App v1.6.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Cloud. This release includes even more features from desktop version, many mobile related features and stability fixes.
New Features and Small EnhancementsGeneral Improvements
- All List Views now has Record Preview even in Details! We have implemented record Preview for Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, Account and also Activities.
- We fixed the width of the creation window for Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Task and Appointment to resemble your admin configuration of the forms. We have updated the sidebar, so when you creating Leads, Opportunities, Contacts or Accounts you can choose Owner and edit Sharing options.
- For better user experience, in record Detail if you select Lead, Opportunity or Activity, you can now see Pie Chart on the side and Statistical info on the bottom of the window.
- Field Validation on Calculated Field is here! You can now validate the value on the calculated field e.g. you define calculated field to be a calculation of two other fields. You can now set the field validation that shows you an validated message if the final value is wrong.
- Localisation is here! You can now switch the date, currency, number and weekly days according to your locality. Localization is the process of adapting internationalized software for a specific region adding locale-specific components.
- In Lead/Opportunity Preview we added percentage information to Ranking for better understandability.
- Updated the “About Pipeliner” information within the top menu question mark icon.
- We have fixed the problem with dropdown/pop-up stretching the application.
- Other speed improvements and bug fixes.
- We speed up the loading experience of the users, units and roles 10-times.
- You now have the ability to hide Leads from bottom menu, Pipeline View and Archive. Simply go to Administration › Units, Users and Roles select Roles. Click on Edit Role › Features and turn off “Leads” for Pipeliner Menu.
- In admin section you can now copy existing Opportunity forms! Go to Fields and Forms › Opportunities, select Edit Form and click on Reuse button.
- Creating Archive Reports is here! You can now create reports – Report or Dashboard, from archived Leads and Opportunities.
- You now have the ability to reorder columns directly in the report by simple Drag-and-drop! This functionality is available for standard Reports and first level within Advanced reports.
- In Reports, when searching for a specific report that is in folder, this folder will expand for better navigation.
- We have rearranged the order of items within Reports “Create New” button.
- We have fixed the problem with the Forecast exporting.