Pipeliner CRM Cloud 2.2.0
23 May 2019
We are happy to announce the v2.2.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Cloud. This release includes even more new features for the desktop app as well as other improvements to existing functionality.
- Welcome to EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS! You can now choose to receive notifications via email about recent changes to your Pipeliner data. User Settings allows individual choices about what notifications to receive (just like for In App Notifications) and you can click through to the Pipeliner record straight from the notification email.
- Introducing THUMBNAIL for Documents management. In the Documents tab for Lead, Opportunity, Account and Contact, you can now switch to the Thumbnail view and see a preview of the attached document without needing to open it.
- CHILD RECORD OPTIONS. For customers taking advantage of our Account Hierarchy/Account Relations features, we’ve further enriched the options to enable you to roll-up “child” data to the parent account i.e. to show Leads, Opportunities and Contacts associated with Child Accounts from the associated tabs on the Parent Account. From the Parent Account, click the Options button in the Opportunities, Leads or Contacts tab to switch on the ability to see related child data.
- OPEN EMAIL IN NEW TAB option. When using a browser email client, we have added an option to have Pipeliner CRM open a new browser tab after clicking on the email icon in any entity. This will keep Pipeliner CRM open and active while you write an email.
Please note that some of these features are only available for our Business and/or Enterprise Tiers.
- Create new task by double-clicking on Task Board background to save time and improve productivity.
- Winning an Opportunity now automatically completes all open Activities linked to the Opportunity at the same time.
- We have changed the color coding of completed Activities in the list view so you can easily see what’s already been completed.
- Filter your Reports based on Last Contacted Date for the current Account or Contact.
- You can now build a report of Unassigned Leads, giving you more insight into how to set up a strategy with your sales team.
- We’ve fined-tuned the Save mechanism to make Pipeliner CRM even faster.
- Fixed the issue of a delay in visibility of data after saving a record on the users side.
- Fixed the issue of missing “Close” button when viewing an item from the Feed.