Pipeliner CRM Cloud v2.9.0
Febraury 27th, 2020
We are happy to announce the v2.9.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Cloud.
This release includes another exciting batch of new features for our cloud app as well as other improvements to existing functionality.
Please note that some of these features are only available for our Business or Enterprise Tiers.
New Features and Small Enhancements
Email Attachment Size
- Following feedback from customers who love using our “Send Email” feature, we’ve increased the maximum size of email attachments from 1MB to 25MB for each email. The total size of all attachments to an email now cannot exceed 25MB.
- We’ve been listening to customers who use our email integrations and have added the option to delete specific emails which, for example, contain sensitive information that should not be visible to all users. These emails can now be deleted from Pipeliner without affecting the original email in Outlook or Gmail.
We have added new integrations into Pipeliner Cloud and included a few enhancements:
- Pipeliner Administrators for our Enterprise customers can now access a new “Security” menu in the Admin Module. The “Audit Log” tab will track additions to and changes made to the set up of Pipeliner by Administrators in the Admin Module as well as tracking when data is exported from the CRM app:
- The Audit Log can be exported to CSV and Excel
- The data stays in Audit Log for two months
- Pipeliner Admins can now export a list of users from the Users tab in the Units, Users and Roles menu in the Admin Module into Excel or CSV. We have also added new information to the users list: