Pipeliner CRM Cloud v3.3.0
June 30th, 2020
We are happy to announce the v3.3.0 release of Pipeliner CRM Cloud.
This release includes another exciting batch of new features for our cloud app as well as other improvements to existing functionality.
Please note that some of these features are only available for our Business or Enterprise Tiers.
New Features and Small Enhancements
Brand new “Sales POP!” Content Widget
Sales POP! content is now available within Navigator for every Pipeliner user on a daily basis. As a modern digital magazine, Sales POP! multimedia delivers written content, videos, e-publications and free tools that highlight key topics in today’s sales landscape. Our goal is to provide expertly curated content to empower sales professionals and leaders to achieve new levels of success. Every day, Pipeliner delivers a different article with a direct link to Sales POP! These articles are aimed at highlighting key issues in sales, in order to inspire and inform the modern sales professional. When you log in to the Navigator, a new article will be accessible every day via this brand new widget.
Users can select preferred categories of content by clicking on the gear icon. Our goal is to provide you with refreshing articles that match your personal interests to help you advance your sales expertise and knowledge. Articles matching the indicated categories will be delivered. This is a great way to start your day and get in the mode for selling!
Also, you can unsubscribe at any time from the Sales POP! widget.
“Automatizer” Enhancements (Manual Trigger)
Our customers are loving Automatizer — and with good reason! We’ve now made it even more adaptable and flexible for your business by adding the capability for your users to manually attach processes to records. So, they’re working on a Lead, say, and realise that it needs to be added to a specific follow-up process — they can now add the process to the record they’re working on right now! Or, maybe, an Opportunity is ticking along nicely and suddenly expands — the Key Opportunity Management process can be enabled in seconds! Check out our new article for the Key Opportunity Management example.
Set up and manage your manual processes in the Automatizer in the same way as any other process and use the Process Manager to track them. If your process has future scheduled activities built into it and something changes, simply clear them all or delete individually from inside the record.
“Automatizer” Enhancements (Manual Processes)
We’ve been delighted that so many of our customers are blown away by the Automatizer!
We’ve been working on incremental improvements as well as the big new ticket item “Manual processes”.
These include the option to personalize values for the Country field — e.g. populate a Contact with the value for Country on the related Account record.
When working with Opportunities and Leads you can now link the related Primary Account or Contact in Automatizer actions. You’d use this, for example, when creating a Task when you want to link it to both the Opportunity itself AND the Primary Account. This would work really well for an Account Credit Limit Check task that needed to be carried out when working with a prospect for the first time.
We’ve added additional process-related fields to the options when creating a custom filter from each main menu so that you can easily identify records affected by processes. As Automatizer has multiple triggers types you can now display the Trigger Type for each process in the Automatizer Process Manager list view.
We’ve added multiple improvements to the import tool to make it more useful and flexible.
When you’re importing Leads or Opportunities, you can now enable an option to automatically create the linked (Primary) Account and/or Contact at the same time:
- The import wizard will check existing Accounts and Contacts and will not create duplicates where it can match your imported data to an existing record based on a match on Account (or Contact) Name AND Account (or Contact) Primary Phone AND Account (or Contact) Primary Email address.
- When importing Contacts, there’s the same option to create related Accounts.
- You can map ONLY the following fields to your new Account/Contact records: Name, Primary Email and Primary Phone. If your data contains addresses and other data, you’ll still need to create your Accounts and Contacts separately in advance of importing your Opportunities or Leads.
Importing data from other systems has been enhanced as you can map to system fields such as Created Date preserving the true timeline of records. Previously, Creation Date was automatically set to the date the record was imported into Pipeliner.
This concept has been made even more powerful when importing Opportunities. You can now import Won and Lost Opportunities as well as Open Opportunities and can map the dates that historical deals were closed as well as when they were created. Migrations from your previous system are now easier and quicker than ever!
We’ve also made it even clearer how the system fields behave if you do not map to them directly by clearly specifying what value your records will have if you don’t map to them and use the defaults.
- Sales Step Statistics — Every sales step now has updated visual sales steps statistics that are based on the Target period you set in the Power Panel. When you are in the “Pipeline View” and you hover over the sales step, you can view a variety of different metrics related to that particular step. “Conversion to Next Step” is a new statistic that calculates how many Opportunities were moved on from the indicated step to the following step. In addition, you can click on any of the statistical links and get instant updates on Opportunities that meet the criteria.
- New “Record URL” Field — Every main Entity as “Lead“, “Account“, “Contact“, “Opportunity“, “Task“, “Appointment” — has a new field named “Record URL”. This is a virtual field so not one that you can work with directly in the Admin Module or add to the form.
However, you can use it in both the Automatizer and the BI Feeder:
- Automatizer — customers requested we add this field so it can be used in “notifications” created as part of Automatizer processes. Adding the “Record URL” field from the Personalization options will allow users to click through directly to the record from a notification email they receive.
- BI feeder — when using the Pipeliner data generated by BI feeder to create a report — e.g. in “Power BI” — you’ll be able to open records in Pipeliner by clicking the Record URL link.
- Improved Document Scanning Algorithm — Document recognition is improved in this release. It means that documents taken by Document scanning feature can be captured in worse light conditions but with even better quality than in previous releases.
- Business Card Scanning Improvements — When doing a scan of your business card, you can save the scan into Pipeliner as an image. This is really useful when data is not scanned properly. Now you can return to the image of the scanned card inside Pipeliner.
- Create Email in Archive — Reach out to lost Leads or Opportunities directly from the Archive by sending them a standard or mass email. When you click on an archived Opportunity or Lead, an option will appear at the top to create a new email. Select multiple Opportunities or Leads to send out a mass email.