8 Nov 2018
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM Mobile App v1.2.0 of Pipeliner CRM. This release includes even more features from the desktop version, many mobile-related features, and stability fixes.
New Features and Small Enhancements
- We are introducing the next generation of Navigator Sales Dashboard
- You can now set the location of your contacts or accounts using interactive integrated maps.
- We optimized the way you can work with your dataData Data is a set of quantitative and qualitative facts that can be used as reference or inputs for computations, analyses, descriptions, predictions, reasoning and planning.. When you enter into the record detail you can easily switch between your records without going back to the overview lists.
- We have improved the troubleshooting experience in order to make our support and development better help you detect the issues you eventually experience with the mobile application.
- We bring minor speed, stability, other small improvements, and bug fixes.
Pipeliner CRM is getting better and better with each new release. If you´re curious, what other releases we had, please visit our “Release Notes” section.