7 Mar 2019
We are happy to announce the Pipeliner CRM Mobile App v1.5.0 of Pipeliner CRM. This release includes even more features from the desktop version, many mobile-related features, and stability fixes.
New Features and Small Enhancements
- Introducing Notes 2.0 with Rich Text Editor for Mobile! You can now use and format your notes by adding different headers, bold, cursive or underlined text, or even create a nice bullet points.
- For better navigation, we´ve updated the Pipeliner´s Main Menu which now includes sections Help & Support and Pipeliner Family. Also “Sync” button is now always available.
- We´ve visually updated UserUser User means a person who uses or consumes a product or a service, usually a digital device or an online service. Arena “Points” system. It now logically shows where users are getting points from and how they are calculated.
- Our unique artificial intelligence Pipeliner Voyager is now available on the Calendar and Tasks view! Pipeliner Voyager is empowering Sales with the very first AI that implements visualization into your Sales ProcessSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology..
- We have removed step selection when creating a new Opportunity. Now, new Opportunities will always be created in the first step of the PipelinePipeline Sales pipelineis a visual representation of the stage prospects are in the sales process..
- Pipeliner CRM Mobile Apps now support Single-Sign-On for SAML 2.0 integration.
- Small visual updates – all cards now have rounded corners.
Pipeliner CRM is getting better and better with each new release. If you´re curious, what other releases we had, please visit our “Release Notes” section.