Los Angeles, CA, May 7th, 2019 Pipeliner today announced the release of an online learning course for customers that teaches how sales technology, selling methodologies, sales coachingSales Coaching Sales Coaching is the process of helping sales professionals improve their performance, efficiency, and impact largely through behavioral changes and the development of new skills. and sales itself is going through a complete transformation. Developed in partnership with Daniel Strunk of DePaul University, who has developed and delivered the pre-eminent sales degree courses available in higher education today, this course helps pipeliner customers to be more strategic and knowledgeable in how they leverage Pipeliner CRM and other technologies in support of their sales efforts.
The course covers:
- Business Conditions Leading to the Adoption of Today’s Technology
- Sales Models & Pipeliner CRM
- Sales ProcessSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology., Sales Force Automation, and Coaching
- Sales Roles, ForecastingForecasting Forecasting is a prediction or calculation of a trend or event likely to occur in the future based on qualitative, quantitative and historical data as well as emergent but relevant factors., PipelinePipeline Sales pipelineis a visual representation of the stage prospects are in the sales process. Management, and Territory Alignment
- Sales OperationsSales Operations Sales Operations is a collection of aligned business processes, strategic implementations and other activities aimed at achieving organizational goals, specially in the areas of sales revenue, market coverage and growth. and Technology
- Sales Careers
“At DePaul, we are already preparing the next generation of sales professionals to optimize the use of technology as part of an overall sales strategy that includes sales methodologies, sales management, and coaching and other sales skills. Companies and existing sales professionals, however, have not had a chance to take a step back and learn how to adapt to a changing world. By working with Pipeliner to bring this course to their customers we are bridging that critical gap”.
Available online, on-demand the course has a one-time cost of $99 and is available in perpetuity including all future updates to the material.
“At Pipeliner CRM, we continue to look for ways to help educate and empower our customers to be even more successful and this new offering is part of that commitment.” “Working with a professional educator such as Daniel Strunk allows us to deliver a learning experience to our customers like no other. By understanding how to use Pipeliner CRM strategically as a way of facilitating sales coaching, selling methodologies and all sales-related activities our customers are gaining a real competitive advantage”.
For more on Pipeliner CRM software or to download a 14-day free trial, please visit: Pipelinersales.com
About Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM adopts a unique approach to features by leveraging instant, dynamic visualization that drives rapid adoption rates and supreme userUser User means a person who uses or consumes a product or a service, usually a digital device or an online service. experiences. Its multiple productProduct Product refers to anything (an idea, item, service, process or information) that meets a need or a desire and is offered to a market, usually but not always at a price. lines and both online and offline apps address the largest audience possible with the best IOS and Android mobile Apps in the market. Pipeliner is reinventing CRM and leading the market with new ideas and innovations efficiently executed to truly meet the challenges of this digital age
Pipeliner is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, please engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and @PipelinerCRM or visit us at PipelinerCRM.com
Pipeliner CRM Cloud Release
Sep 05, 2017 | Press Release
Pipeliner CRM Version 13 Universals
Oct 30, 2017 | Press Release
YoungStartup Ventures Select Pipeliner CRM
Jun 13, 2017 | Press Release
Pipeliner CRM Announces Chronology
May 04, 2017 | Press Release