Quick Create Records from Email
The Gmail Inbox App Quick Create feature enables you to create a record from within Gmail as a:
- New Account
- New Contact
- New Lead
- New Opportunity
- New Task
- New Appointment
The Quick Create feature also rapidly allows you to save an email contact and its attachments as:
- a Feed Message to Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts.
- a Document to Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts. You can also save email attachments only as Documents.
Read Email Features
For any email in your Gmail Inbox, you can view all contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, tasks, and appointments associated with email addresses—without switching between Pipeliner CRM and Gmail.
- If the contact that wrote you is not in Pipeliner CRM, you can easily save it to Pipeliner.
- You can review all related business that you have previously done with that contact, including all related leads, opportunities, accounts and even activities.
- You can create and save all content from any email received to Pipeliner CRM.
- You can create and save additional records to Pipeliner CRM, related to the contact that wrote you.
Compose Email Features
When composing a new message to your contacts you can:
- Add contacts as recipients
- Add sales teams as recipients
Smart Inbox Preview Pane
The Smart Inbox Preview Pane enables you review all associated contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities and activities directly within your online Gmail. You do not have to leave Gmail to obtain more details about the contact your are currently speaking with.
- Review Contact’s related data
- Create new data related to the selected Contact
- Save a currently received email to the Pipeliner Contact
- Call contact directly from within Gmail (over Pipeliner Mobile CRM App)
Through the Preview Pane, you can preview data from Pipeliner CRM related to a selected email. Click on any email in your inbox, and the Pipeliner CRM Gmail Inbox App matches data from the sender and recipients with data in your Pipeliner CRM.
- Detects Existing Data
- Detects Pipeliner Users
- Relates existing records from Pipeliner to the Sender
- Detects “Unknown” Data