Dropbox for Pipeliner CRM – Document Collaboration Made Easy!
Dropbox for Pipeliner CRM makes managing documents and files as easy as point and click. Create your CRM dropbox!
Dropbox is a free service that allows you to store all your files in the Cloud and easily access them with any device, anywhere.
With the Dropbox for Pipeliner CRM integration, you not only have all your files — attached appropriately to any LeadLead Lead refers to a prospect or potential customer (who can be an individual or organization) that exhibits interest in your service or product; or any additional information about such entity., Contact, AccountAccount Account refers to a record of primary and background information about an individual or corporate customer, including contact data, preferred services, and transactions with your company. or Opportunity record — but also the ability to collaborate with your sales team on documents.
Pipeliner to Dropbox Integration Options
- Document your sales best practices to drive your sales effort.
- Share and collaborate on documents with your team using Dropbox.
- Attach your files with just a few clicks to any Lead, Opportunity, Contact, or Account in Pipeliner CRM.
- Add your sales best practices to any of the steps in your sales pipelineSales Pipeline Sales Pipeline is a type of visualization showing the status of each sales prospect in the customer life cycle or sales process.. Attach Dropbox files directly into a specific sales step for any of your opportunities to effective organize sales documents according to your sales processSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology..
- Work both online and off using the Dropbox App for Mac, Windows PC, and tablet devices.
- FREE of charge with your Pipeliner CRM account.
Pipeliner Automation Hub
This is a direct integration, developed as part of Pipeliner CRM application.