Flatly Automatically Copies your Pipeliner CRM Data to your Cloud Drive + Sheets
Flatly lets you set up custom reporting in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel Online. Flatly also refreshes your CRM data in Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Azure or Amazon S3, every 10 minutes, so that you can have sophisticated Business Intelligence apps (like Slemma, DataHero or Zoho Reports) visualize that stored data in realtime.
Flatly’s Key Features
- Self-service – No coding or complex setup necessary. In under 5 minutes you can setup a recurring scheduled job to copy data from Pipeliner to your cloud drive.
- Secure – Flatly does not store your Pipeliner data on our servers, it only copies your data to cloud drives that you control. Flatly uses HTTPS, Cloudflare and encryption by Google Cloud Platform (accounts) and Kloudless (in transit).
- 14 day free trial and affordable Starter Plan – Try Flatly out and see if it meets your reporting, sharing and backup needs. We offer reasonable subscriptions based on your data volumes. No startup fees.
- Logs and notifications – Easily track your data exports using a comprehensive log. Opt in for email notifications showing you cell counts and job completions.
- Responsive customer success – Our team is available to help you onboard and optimize your custom workflows based on Flatly, at no extra fees.
How it Works
- Sign-Up – Create a free trial account with your name and email address.
- Authenticate your Cloud Drive – Enter your username and password for your cloud drive.
- Input Pipeliner Key – Add your Pipeliner API Key which you can find using this process.
- Configure your job in a few easy steps: Filename, notifications, frequency.
- Run your jobs – After your recurring job is setup, you can logout and presto, you’re done.