Inbound Marketing with HubSpot for Pipeliner CRM
HubSpot’s inbound marketing platform is now integrated with Pipeliner CRM.
HubSpot lets you create and manage blogs, design online forms and landing pages, run email marketing campaigns, and measure your marketing performance by analyzing and scoring your captured leads.
Combine the best of marketing automation in Hubspot with your Pipeliner CRM and watch your sales team sell more and build lasting relationships using an informed approach.
Pipeliner to HubSpot Integration Options
- 2 Integration Sync Modes Available.
- Integration Sync Mode #1 HubSpot has higher precedence than Pipeliner. Sync all updates from HubSpot to Pipeliner. Sync from Pipeliner is only done if the email address does not exist in HubSpot.
- Integration Sync Mode #2 Pipeliner has higher precedence than HubSpot. Sync all updates from Pipeliner to HubSpot. Sync from HubSpot is only done if the email address does not exist in Pipeliner.
- One way sync only from CRM to HubSpot option available.
- Sync Campaigns and Campaign Responses from HubSpot to Pipeliner.
- Sync HubSpot lead score back to CRM Contact or Lead.
- Retrieve Contact Opportunities from Pipeliner CRM to HubSpot.
- Opt-outs automatically synced between HubSpot to Pipeliner.
- Unsubscribe from HubSpot via a checkbox custom field with name “Email Opt Out” or “Opted Out” in Pipeliner.
- Custom Field Mapping between both systems for records and forms.
- Filter, Segment, and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM to HubSpot.
- Connect apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with Triggers, Searches, and Actions
- New Lead, New Opportunity, New Appointment, New Contact, New Activity, New Account, Moved Opportunity, New Feed Message
- Find Lead, Find Opportunity, Find Account, Find Contact
- Update Opportunity, Create Account, Create Contact, Create Opportunity, Create Feed Message, Create Lead, Update Account, Update Contact, Create Appointment, Update Lead, Create Activity
- Integrate your contacts two-way and in real time. Every time you add or update a contact in Pipeliner, it is automatically synced with Hubspot, and vice versa.