Automatically create new contacts & send conversations from your Intercom to Pipeliner.
Exceptional engagementEngagement Engagement is the state or process of keeping a specific class of audience (employees, management, customers, etc.) interested about a company or brand and invested in its success because of its perceived relevance and benefits to the audience. means knowing every touch your customerCustomer Customer is an individual or an organization that purchases a product or signs up for a service offered by a business. has along their journey. If a new prospect starts their interaction in Intercom, the integration will create a new Pipeliner contact to save your team time. All conversations in Intercom are instantly added to Pipeliner, creating better teamwork with a complete view of all interactions.
Integration Key Features
- Enables the Sales team to get new leads and see all conversations from the Support team.
- Automatically adds a new Pipeliner contact for each Intercom userUser User means a person who uses or consumes a product or a service, usually a digital device or an online service..
- Duplication check prior to creating a new Pipeliner Contact based on email address.
- Instantly adds all completed conversations from Intercom to Pipeliner.
- Conversations are linked to the Pipeliner contact record as a new Feed message.
- Easy set-up process enables picking the Owner and Sales Unit in Pipeliner.
See how Pipeliner’s enterpriseEnterprise Enterprise (in the context of sales) is a relatively large organization typically composed of multiple levels, locations, and departments which need multi-layer software systems that support collaboration across a large corporate environment.-scale API integration platform can transform your business. Request a demo today of intercom integration and automation.
Pipeliner CRM Support Portal provides information on how to connect apps you already work with to your Pipeliner CRM accountAccount Account refers to a record of primary and background information about an individual or corporate customer, including contact data, preferred services, and transactions with your company..