MailChimp for Pipeliner CRM: Sales & Marketing Harmony
Connect powerful email marketing with Pipeliner CRM to drive lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
MailChimp is an online email marketing solution that sends emails, nurtures leads and tracks results
MailChimp not only helps you automate your email marketing campaigns – it helps you analyze who has opened your email blasts (and when), how many times they’ve done it, and which links helped to engage your prospects most.
Armed with this information you can better identify which of your leads in Pipeliner CRM most need your attention, and what topics are most relevant when developing your best sales approach.
Pipeliner to MailChimp Integration Options
- Sync Pipeliner contacts or leads to MailChimp master list.
- Connect multiple CRM instances to multiple MailChimp Accounts.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs managed automatically in Pipeliner from MailChimp.
- Unsubscribe from MailChimp via a checkbox custom field with name “Email Opt Out” or “Opted Out” in Pipeliner. Custom field mapping between both systems.
- Trigger MailChimp Autoresponders from Pipeliner field updates.
- Sync all or specific MailChimp Campaign Responses to Pipeliner Contact or Lead Notes.
- Pipeliner always takes higher precedence over MailChimp. Any contact or lead changes in Pipeliner will always be synced to MailChimp.
- Contact and lead data is synced from MailChimp only if the email address doesn’t exist in Pipeliner at the time of syncing.
- Apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with Triggers, Searches, and Actions.
- New Campaign, New Cleaned Subscriber, New List, New Bounce, New Subscriber, New Group, New Unsubscriber, Updated Subscriber.
- Add/Update Subscriber, Unsubscribe Email
- Integrates your contacts two-way and in real time. Every time you add or update a contact in Pipeliner, it automatically syncs with MailChimp, and vice versa.