MailChimp for Pipeliner CRM: Sales & MarketingMarketing Marketing is the field, set of actions, or practice of making a product or service desirable to a target consumer segment, with the ultimate aim of effecting a purchase. Harmony
Connect powerful email marketing with Pipeliner CRM to drive lead generationLead Generation Lead Generation is a set of activities aimed at generating interest around a product or service through methods such as 1. content marketing (blogging, podcasts, free downloads); 2. advertising (PPC, banner ads, Yellow Pages, sponsoring an event); 3. referrals (recommendations from existing customers and other people); 4. outbound marketing (cold email, cold calling), and 5. partnerships (joint ventures, affiliate marketing). and lead nurturingLead Nurturing Lead Nurturing refers to the process of engaging and building long-term relationships with prospective customers through different marketing techniques that develop their preference for your product and services. campaigns.
MailChimp is an online email marketing solutionSolution Solution is a combination of ideas, strategies, processes, technologies and services that effectively helps an organization achieve its goals or hurdle its challenges. that sends emails, nurtures leads and tracks results
MailChimp not only helps you automate your email marketing campaigns – it helps you analyze who has opened your email blasts (and when), how many times they’ve done it, and which links helped to engage your prospects most.
Armed with this information you can better identify which of your leads in Pipeliner CRM most need your attention, and what topics are most relevant when developing your best sales approach.
Pipeliner to MailChimp Integration Options
- Sync Pipeliner contacts or leads to MailChimp master list.
- Connect multiple CRM instances to multiple MailChimp Accounts.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs managed automatically in Pipeliner from MailChimp.
- Unsubscribe from MailChimp via a checkbox custom field with name “Email Opt Out” or “Opted Out” in Pipeliner. Custom field mapping between both systems.
- Trigger MailChimp Autoresponders from Pipeliner field updates.
- Sync all or specific MailChimp Campaign Responses to Pipeliner Contact or LeadLead Lead refers to a prospect or potential customer (who can be an individual or organization) that exhibits interest in your service or product; or any additional information about such entity. Notes.
- Pipeliner always takes higher precedence over MailChimp. Any contact or lead changes in Pipeliner will always be synced to MailChimp.
- Contact and lead dataData Data is a set of quantitative and qualitative facts that can be used as reference or inputs for computations, analyses, descriptions, predictions, reasoning and planning. is synced from MailChimp only if the email address doesn’t exist in Pipeliner at the time of syncing.
- Apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with TriggersTriggers Triggers are a set of signals or occurrences that meet certain criteria to be considered an opportunity to make a sale., Searches, and Actions.
- New Campaign, New Cleaned Subscriber, New List, New Bounce, New Subscriber, New Group, New Unsubscriber, Updated Subscriber.
- Add/Update Subscriber, Unsubscribe Email
- Integrates your contacts two-way and in real time. Every time you add or update a contact in Pipeliner, it automatically syncs with MailChimp, and vice versa.
This is a direct integration, developed as part of Pipeliner CRM application.
Pipeliner CRM Support Portal provides information on how to connect apps you already work with to your Pipeliner CRM accountAccount Account refers to a record of primary and background information about an individual or corporate customer, including contact data, preferred services, and transactions with your company..