Salesforce Marketing Cloud + Pipeliner CRM = Compelling Campaigns
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud provides a 1:1 digital marketing automation platform that helps you connect with your customers and guide their customer journey.
Using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration with Pipeliner CRM, you can build a single view of your customer and tailor messages to their specific needs, producing better campaigns, each and every time you email.
Key Features by Integrator
Pipeliner to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration by SyncApps
SyncApps is a cloud-based integration application, provided by Cazoomi, to sync two or more software applications. Read more…
- Sync Pipeliner contacts and leads to Salesforce Marketing Cloud master list.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs automatically synced from Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Pipeliner.
- Sync campaigns and campaign responses from Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Pipeliner.
- Unsubscribe from Salesforce Marketing Cloud via a checkbox custom field with name “Email Opt Out” or “Opted Out” in Pipeliner.
- Custom field mapping between both systems.
Pipeliner to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration by Zapier
Zapier lets you connect apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with Triggers, Searches and Actions. Read more…
Zap Triggers for Pipeliner:
Moved Opportunity, Triggers when an opportunity was moved.
New Feed Messages: triggers when a new feed message is added.
New Lead: Triggers when a new lead is added.
New Appointment: Triggers when a new appointment is added.
New Contact: Triggers when a new contact is added
New Activity: Triggers when a new activity is added
New Account: triggers when a new account is added.
Zap Action for Pipeliner:
Update Opportunity: Update an existing opportunity.
Create Account, Create Contact, Create Opportunity, Create Feed Message,Create Lead,Update Account, Update Contact, Create Appointment, Update Lead, Create Activity