Our Zendesk Integration: Add Customer Support to Your CRM
Bring sales into the customer experience loop by integrating Pipeliner CRM and Zendesk.
Zendesk is a customer service platform designed for companies that understand the importance of customer relationships. It facilitates great one-on-one support and helps businesses build out self-service options and proactive customer engagement.
Pipeliner to Zendesk Integration Options
- Connect apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with Triggers, Searches, and Actions.
- Moved Opportunity, New Feed Message, New Lead, New Opportunity, New Appointment, New Contact, New Activity, New Account, New topic in form, recent ticket, New organization, New user, New group, New forum, New action on a ticket, New ticket, New view
- Find a ticket, Find a User, Find an agent
- Update Opportunity, Create Account, Create Contact, Create Opportunity, Create Feed Message, Create Lead, Update Account, Update Contact, Create Appointment, Update User, Create request, Attach file to ticket, Update ticket, Create User, Create ticket, Add tags to ticket, Update organization, Add comment to ticket, Create organization
- Integrates your contacts two-way and in real time. Every time you add or update a contact in Pipeliner, it is automatically synced with Zendesk, and vice versa
Want to win time by managing just one application? It is super easy to get started.