Sales ProcessSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology. Steps – What Are They?
Easily master your sales process using these 5 steps:
- Lead GenerationLead Generation Lead Generation is a set of activities aimed at generating interest around a product or service through methods such as 1. content marketing (blogging, podcasts, free downloads); 2. advertising (PPC, banner ads, Yellow Pages, sponsoring an event); 3. referrals (recommendations from existing customers and other people); 4. outbound marketing (cold email, cold calling), and 5. partnerships (joint ventures, affiliate marketing). (Outbound for Sales Reps)
- Qualify Leads (Budget, Capacity, Timing)
- Demonstrate Value (Translate into Prospect Needs, Wants, Desires)
- Guide Prospect Understanding (Manage Objections, Frame Thinking)
- Deliver and Support (CustomerCustomer Customer is an individual or an organization that purchases a product or signs up for a service offered by a business. Satisfaction!)
Sales Process Steps – Explained
A standardized sales process steps outline not only the main sales steps but also the tasks to be accomplished successfully at each stage – which are absolutely necessary for effective sales pipelineSales Pipeline Sales Pipeline is a type of visualization showing the status of each sales prospect in the customer life cycle or sales process. management. Leverage these steps in the sales process to increase win probability, influence customer deal size and speed pipelinePipeline Sales pipelineis a visual representation of the stage prospects are in the sales process. velocity.
Sales Process Management
Download this free e-booklet and learn how to predict future sales, utilize the sales process to focus on qualified opportunities and built it from the ground up in a way it does not hinder the growth and influx of sales leads.
Learn More About Pipeliner CRM
Take a no obligation 14 day trial of Pipeliner CRM. No credit card info required – just experience for yourself how it could impact your sales.