Well, now you have the opportunity to become a Salespreneur!
Salespreneurs are wholly independent salespeople who have been onboarded, trained and supported during their setup phase by Pipeliner CRM and who now operate independently, earning high rates of commissionCommission Commission is the amount of money a sales professional earns for reaching a specific sales volume or for executing one or more business transactions. for selling the world’s most visual and effective sales empowerment tool.
This is your chance to build your own business without the traditional risk or investment associated with establishing your own venture.
Did you know that the independent worker growth rate has far outpaced that of traditional employment over the past 15 years and continues to trend upwards?
Now is the time to take your first step towards independence by exploring whether becoming a Pipeliner CRM Salespreneur is for you!
What is a Pipeliner CRM Salespreneur?
A self-employed, independent salesperson who earns very high rates of commission
A sales professional who has been fully trained by Pipeliner CRM in how to position & sell its sales empowerment tool
A highly-motivated, self-starter who wants to be personally responsible for their own success
Someone who does not want to be tied to a particular corporate office location and who wants flexibility in their work day
Does this sound like you? If so read on…
You Have a Computer, Internet Access and a Phone – We Will Provide the Rest
- Training on the proven Pipeliner CRM sales processSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology.
- Access to a custom version of Pipeliner CRM optimized to help you sell Pipeliner
- Profile of ideal target buyerBuyer A buyer is an individual or organizational entity that purchases a product or subscribes to a service. & prospecting guide
- MarketingMarketing Marketing is the field, set of actions, or practice of making a product or service desirable to a target consumer segment, with the ultimate aim of effecting a purchase. materials, presentations, & videos
- Opportunities to attend our networking events & contribute to our Online sales magazine
- OnboardingOnboarding Onboarding is the process or act of introducing a new customer to your product or service; or integrating a newly hired employee into your workforce or team. & implementation of new customers
- Technical Support
- Ongoing customer successCustomer Success Customer Success is a proactive mindset, function, department or strategy commonly adopted by B2B companies to optimize business with customers, reduce churn rate, drive profits and increase the predictability of recurring revenue. management
All you do is sell!
Does this describe you?
Experienced sales professional with a track record of success (particularly in software/SaaSSaaS SaaS is an acronym for Software as a Service.)
Self-starter, highly motivated with passion and drive
Desire to be independent & personally responsible for success
Organized and disciplined
Well networked and connected
Hands-on experience using a CRM
Very comfortable with selling and positioning technology
Very comfortable selling using technology (e.g. Skype, Go-To-Meeting)
Experience working out of a home office
If it does, then you may qualify to become a Pipeliner CRM Salespreneur!
How the Program Works: Application
How the Program Works: Onboarding
You will be required to invest 40 hours in total during 4 phases of your onboarding. This will be a blended approach that involved both self-paced learning as well as hands-on instruction.
For more details of the program, commission structure and support please fill out the application.
You will be onboarded, trained and setup just like any of our customers so you will get to experience Pipeliner from a customerCustomer Customer is an individual or an organization that purchases a product or signs up for a service offered by a business. as a well as a sales perspective.
You will also be supported on an ongoing basis by our management, support & customer success teams just like any other member of our team.