Marketing + Sales Align: VerticalResponse & Pipeliner CRM
Connect the dots between email marketing and sales CRM for more targeted, data-driven marketing campaigns.
VerticalResponse makes it easy to create and send emails, newsletters, offers, and invitations, plus track the results. Leverage tried and true direct response tactics to create more targeted, relevant email marketing campaigns. Then combine this with sales processes and Pipeliner CRM to more effectively grow your business.
The VerticalResponse platform provides essential campaign reporting, including: open rates, click-through rates, bounces, unsubscribes, and more — all fully synchronized with Pipeliner CRM with data flowing in both directions.
Key Features by Integrator
Pipeliner to VerticalResponse Integration by SyncApps
SyncApps is a cloud based integration application, provided by Cazoomi, to sync two or more software applications. Read more...
- Sync Pipeliner contacts and leads to VerticalResponse master list.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet a specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs automatically synced from VerticalResponse to Pipeliner.
- Unsubscribe from VerticalResponse via a checkbox custom field with name "Email Opt Out" or "Opted Out" in Pipeliner.
- Sync campaigns and campaign responses from VerticalResponse to CRM.
- Custom field mapping between both systems.
- Sync and map hard bounces to CRM custom field.
Pipeliner to VerticalResponse Integration by Zapier
Zapier lets you connect apps together to help automate tedious tasks between two apps with Triggers, Searches and Actions. Read more...
Zap Triggers for Pipeliner:
New Lead, New Opportunity, New Appointment, New Contact, New Activity, New Account, Moved Opportunity, New Feed Message, New List
Zap Searches for Pipeliner:
Find Lead, Find Opportunity, Find Account, Find Contact
Zap Actions for Pipeliner:
Update Opportunity, Create Account, Create Contact, Create Opportunity, Create Feed Message, Create Lead, Update Account, Update Contact, Create Appointment, Update Lead, Create Activity, Create Contact, Add Contact to List
Pipeliner CRM Support Portal provides information on how to connect apps you already work with to your Pipeliner CRM account.