Compare editions and features
* please note that all asterisked services are an additional chargeable option
Built-in Automation Engine
Scale & Optimize your sales processes:
Visual, easy-to-use Automatizer tool
Point & Click interface to build processes
Automate routine tasks & increase efficiency
Work with Pipeliner & Third-party Integrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course, we would love to walk you through Pipeliner CRM Cloud – please click here to request a demo.
You can take a trial of any of the different tiers of Pipeliner CRM Cloud by selecting the “Try For Free” button for the tier you would like. You can see what features each tier has by looking at the expandable list. For example, if you would like to trial all the features of Pipeliner CRM Cloud then you would select the Enterprise version.
Just sign-up using the “Try For Free” button and you have 14 days to try Pipeliner CRM Cloud at no charge. You are not required to enter a credit card or any payment information whatsoever. This is a free, no obligation 14-day trial.
Our technical support team is always ready to help you with any issues setting up your trial or during the trial itself. Also, Pipeliner CRM Cloud has in-built, context-sensitive help right in the app itself so you have immediate guidance whenever you need it.
If you need any other help or support, one of our consultants will be happy to work with you to ensure you have the most effective trial experience possible.
Once you become a customer we have a whole array of support to ensure you and your users getting up and running in the fastest and most efficient way possible. This includes onboarding support, training, and customer success – we are there every step of the way with you and pride ourselves on creating the most positive roll-out and adoption process possible. You will quickly discover that the Pipeliner experience is not just the product, it is the people too!
This depends on a lot of different factors such as business size, complexity, and structure to name a few. The good news is that we work with customers of all shapes and sizes across many different industries and indeed the globe so we have a wealth of experience to share with you. One of our consultants can work with you to clarify your specific business needs and advise on which plan is the best fit.
Sometimes when comparing CRM pricing, people only look at the per-user license cost and are then surprised that the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) ends up being much higher than anticipated. This is because most CRM’s require:
- a fulltime administrator because of the complexity of administering the CRM
- programmers or other highly technical resources to make changes to the system
- systems integrators or other consultants to configure and roll-out the platform
Pipeliner, in contrast, is designed with your self-sufficiency and cost-saving in mind:
- no full-time administrator needed due to the visual simplicity, speed and ease of accessing and making changes to any of the elements, plus the dynamic, instant reporting, and in addition the learning curve for the admin is the very small
- visual drag and drop configuration tools mean non-technical users can easily set up or change the system to meet your business needs – no need to use high-priced programmers
- the process to roll-out Pipeliner is well-defined, fast and efficient and our team will be with you every step of the way, again no need for expensive consultants or systems integrators
So make sure when you are price comparing CRMs that you look beyond just the per-user license fee but also calculate in the cost of a fulltime admin, programmers, consultants, and systems integrators, in other words, TCO and then you will truly see the unbelievable value for money Pipeliner CRM represents.
We are very conscious of and conscientious about data security and adhere to all of the regulations such as the new European GDPR rules.
For a more detailed review of our security and privacy protocols please click here.
We are lucky to have such a great and diverse range of customers, many of whom have been with us for many years now. Our customers love sharing their experiences with others and have been instrumental in spreading the word about Pipeliner CRM based on their personal success stories.