Hoffeld Group’s sales system connects the dots between groundbreaking science and the situations salespeople face every day, helping them consistently succeed.
Hoffeld Group’s science-backed sales approach was created by David Hoffeld, author of the bestselling book The Science of Selling. David studied scientific disciplines such as social psychology, cognitive psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics to understand how the brain forms buying decisions.
The premise of Hoffeld Group’s sales approach is that the closer a salesperson’s ways of selling are with how the brain is influenced and forms buying decisions, the more successful that salesperson will be. In other words, this method of selling focuses first on how buying occurs and guides salespeople in selling the way their prospects’ brains are wired to buy.
Hoffeld Group Selling Methodology includes proven ways to:
- Ask questions that line up with how the brain discloses and processes information
- Lock in the incremental commitments that lead to a sale
- Build lasting trust and reduce the sway of competitors
- Engage buyers’ emotions to increase their receptiveness to you and your ideas
- Discover the underlying causes of objections and neutralize them
- Reframe any sales situation to help prospects adopt a new, more beneficial perspective
- Guide prospects through the necessary mental steps to make purchasing decisions