Traditional CRM solutions have often provided a complex view that left users scattered. Data was provided that certain users would never need, and it continually acted as a distraction. A bank or financial services company can scarcely afford to have agents distracted from selling and servicing customers.
Pipeliner CRM can be precisely focused for each type of user, so no distraction ever occurs. An agent within a bank or financial services company will need a specific view to customers and accounts:
- Only that agent’s or agent’s group’s pipeline—opportunities available or being worked—can be viewed by that agent. This is true for each pipeline applicable to that agent.
- Only leads assigned to that agent, or available for that particular agent to work, can be accessed by that agent.
- Only Accounts and Contacts assigned to that agent or agent’s group—including all data needed for dealing with a customer—are instantly viewable and actionable.
- All communication—from email, phone notes, (even social media)—pertaining to any account is also instantly viewable.
- Activities—that agent’s particular activities, task, and priorities, instantly viewable and actionable.
- A series of activities and tasks for each process step can be set up for each agent and made mandatory if so needed.
- An agent will have their own task board through which assigned tasks can be moved so that progress is clearly seen.
- Insights—KPIs showing the overall performance of that agent.
- Reports—all of Pipeliner’s reporting features can be utilized and customized by any agent for their own view and use.
All agents’ profiles are viewable together and separately by a manager, so that visual and intuitive real-time management is always enabled. Not only are agents kept focused, but management can also be focused for maximum target attainment, and sales and revenue achievement.
Focus is the key to success—and Pipeliner provides key focus for agents!