Pipeliner CRM Archive Feature
Turning Losses…Into Wins
The Sad Fate of Lost Deals
Often, when a deal is lost, so is most of the data connected with it. What happens if, several months up the line, that deal comes back to life? All details associated with it—such as pricing, contacts, tasks, and documents—must be reconstructed. It can mean a lot of work and wasted sales time.
Further, without full information on losses, how can you ever analyze why you are losing deals? At what sales stages are deals commonly failing? Which reps are losing them, and when? What other factors such as price or competition might be involved? If the data is lost, you cannot. To a greater or lesser extent, you are flying blind—and losing revenue.
The Answer: Pipeliner CRM Archive
The Pipeliner CRM Archive tool—totally unique in the CRM market—means none of the above ever happens:
- Archived leads and opportunities are arranged exactly as in the active Pipeline View
- Leads and opportunities contain all information present when they were archived—including documents, emails, notes, social media interactions, tasks, and activities
- Leads and opportunities can be restored to active pipeline with 1 click.
Analysis can be conducted of lost opportunities to discover vital factors such as:
- at which sales stages you are losing the most deals
- which sales reps need mentoring and coaching, and in what areas
- which products or price points are losing you the most deals
- accuracy of close dates and lead scoring
- and much more...
With the Archive feature, as well as in several other features, Pipeliner takes visual analysis to a whole new level with the Opportunity Grouping Feature. Pipeliner offers numerous choices with which you can visually and logically group opportunities, for specific on-the-spot analysis, such as ranking, company logo, and velocity.
Dynamic Target Feature Now Part of Archive
Pipeliner's new Dynamic Target Feature is now incorporated into the Archive feature. Use it to compare time periods for revenue or any other numeric metric, or to compare metrics to each other for a time period.
Pipeliner Phaenomena version 7.5 brought a feature called Compact View. With this feature you can, at a glance, view the last time a prospect was touched, the sales opportunities that involve them, and activity from their running feed (latest internal messages, social CRM updates or emails).
The Compact View has now been expanded to be applied to opportunities in the Archive as well.
With Pipeliner’s Collection release, we have made our List View feature available for opportunities within the Archive. You can see your archived opportunities in a column/row format, customizable for your particular needs.