Today’s Requirement for Multiple Pipelines
Today’s sales complexity often requires multiple pipelines or processes.
Need for Multiple Processes
Today's sales environment is highly complex. Pipeliner CRM, with it's “instant intelligence, visualized” functionality, has been developed to completely empower sales teams and sales management to squarely deal with this complexity and smoothly navigate it.
Not long ago, we realized that in dealing with complexity in sales, it often happens that multiple processes or pipelines are required. For example, in some companies the sale is made first by sales and then by service. In another example, some companies might require different sales processes for different product or service lines.
Even in the most straightforward of organizations where there may be only be one sales team, selling one line of products or services, they can still need multiple pipelines to accommodate:
- a pre-sales process, designed to nurture leads and heat them up for actual prime-time sales
- a sales process, which is the main sales pipeline for the company
- a customer process, for upselling and sales of future products to existing customers, and for making them into evangelists.
Activities are suggested automatically as you move opportunity from one stage to another
Edit the these activities or save them and have reminders and due dates set automatically
Set your own activities and tasks that would be suggested for each stage
Outside of Sales
Additionally you would most likely find in any company:
- a separate process for support—into which a support ticket comes, which exits at the other end when completed
- distinctly separate processes for installation or, for a service, integration of the service
Throughout a company, there can be many other separate processes, too. As examples:
- Accounts receivable—tied right into a company’s sales process or processes
- Inventory control—which could also be tied right in with primary sales processes
- Supply chain management—for any company that is manufacturing-based or which depends upon outside suppliers
If, as with traditional CRM applications, the solution only allows a single pipeline for sales, then all of these other processes would have to be addressed with other applications. They would have to be separately accessed every time they were needed. It is far more efficient for all of these processes to be collectively addressed within the company’s CRM solution.
Due to this vital business requirement today, Pipeliner CRM allows you as many processes as are needed by your company—all connected to a single database. Opportunities, customers, accounts or other data can be moved from one process to another, whole and intact. Additionally all of this data can be interconnected as needed, regardless of what process it is part of.