Powerful Graphic Sales Timelines
The most important feature of any CRM is its interface. When an interface is non-intuitive, showing rows and columns of numbers like a spreadsheet, it is then left to the user to visualize the actual pipeline, and opportunity progress within it.
Pipeliner’s mission is to take this visualization out of the imagination and into the real world—and this mission is directly reflected in the Pipeline View. It is a totally visual view of an entire pipeline, replacing the need for toggling between different screens, as found in many other CRM applications.
The Pipeline View
In the Pipeline View you have a graphic representation of your sales process, with its distinct sales stages. Within each sales stage you can instantly see exactly where each opportunity lies, along with how long it’s been there, if it’s overdue, its chances of coming in, and numerous other factors.
If you mouse over any opportunity you can gain a Quick View—showing value, ranking, close date, recent and upcoming activity, and more. In a similar way you can mouse over any sales stage for a summary of that stage, including total value, number of opportunities, average time in step, and more.
Movement of opportunities between stages is a snap—simply drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next.
You can utilize Pipeliner’s powerful Filters feature to zero in on specific account types, rankings, dollar amounts or other parameters.
Drag-and-drop your Sales Opportunities from one Stage to another
Track, Manage and analyze your Opportunities and your Sales Pipeline in one screen
Visual Sales Pipeline gives you instant overview of your business
For instant reference, you can label opportunities so that priorities are instantly viewed:
- Focus—this is a top priority lead or opportunity that should be worked right away
- Hot—this is a hot lead or opportunity that should be worked as buyer is very active
- Stalled—The opportunity is stuck from the buyer point of view.
To the right of the screen, always in view, is the Dynamic Target. It is a constant reflection of your up-to-the-minute progress in any given sales period, and can be utilized in 5 different target views. The Dynamic Target can also be customized to take different views of the pipeline for analysis and forecasting.
Sales Step Quick View
There is crucial data that applies to each of your sales steps. As with many other Pipeliner features, we have reduced it to a powerful, visual simplicity with the Sales Step Quick View.
In this view, you can see:
- Open vs. Lost—showing you the total value of the deals in that stage, as well as the value of deals that have been lost in that stage.
- Drop-Off Rate—Shows you the average percentage of deals that drop off in this stage.
- Average Days in Step—Shows you how long a deal is remaining in that sales step.
- Ready to Move—Shows you the number of deals that are ready to move to the next sales step.
- You also have the number of velocity issues, and can click through and see those.
Bubble Chart View: Your 3D Sales Timeline
Sales professionals are always looking toward the future, at when which opportunities are scheduled to close. But in doing so, there must be exact relevance to the view:
- In which sales process stage does the deal reside?
- What is the estimated close date?
- How big is the deal, and what are its particulars?
With Pipeliner’s 3D Timeline all of these aspects are instantly seen. Sales pipeline stages run up the left-hand side. The timeline runs from left to right, and the size of the deal is expressed in the size of the “bubble.” Simply mouse over or click on a bubble for a closer view of that deal.
Pipeliner CRM now brings you complete timeframe understanding – instantly, visually.
Target and Filter
As with the Pipeline View, the Dynamic Target is always visible in the Bubble Chart View. You can also utilize the same Filter technology as that used in the Pipeline View for even more analytic functionality.
Within the 3D timeline you can take actions:
- Click and drag the Timeline right or left to instantly view the number of deals in any time period.
- Click and drag any deal to change its close date.
- Click and drag deals from one pipeline stage to another. Instantly create a Timeline Report.
- Opportunity Groupings - Pipeliner offers numerous choices with which you can visually and logically group opportunities, for specific on-the-spot analysis, such as ranking, company logo, and velocity.
The Pipeliner CRM Timeline is yet another feature that allows you to instantly analyze your sales future – and take action.