Constant Focus on the Target
Salespeople must always be focused on the result and with Pipeliner CRM’s Dynamic Target feature the goal is always visible and front-of-mind.
Keep Your Goals Always in Sight
The Pipeliner CRM Target is one of its most important features. Always visible to the right of the main Pipeline View, the Target constantly reflects the overall result being focused on by the sales force.
Because it is constantly visible, the Target feature keeps the goal front-of-mind for any salesperson. It is always a conscious or even unconscious motivation for the rep to make that quota.
In Pipeliner, 5 different Target views are available, accessed through a drop-down menu simply by clicking to the upper left of the target itself:
- Unweighted Sales Target: The value of all Opportunities in a Pipeline without any closing probability percentages. This can be useful if you have some historical data that says, for example, that a rep closes 10% of all Opportunities. You would look for the Unweighted Sales Target to be at least 10x the goal.
- Weighted Sales Target: The Weighted Target is equal to the sum of the total Opportunity values in each Sales Stage, multiplied by the probability of closure for that sales process Stage.
- Ranked Target: Each rep has the ability to apply a personal ranking to each of their Opportunities, from one to five stars. The Ranked Target shows their level of confidence in their Opportunities.
- Balanced Target: The Balanced Target can be looked at as a worse case scenario, because it balances the weighted Pipeline and the ranked Pipeline.
- Real Target: The Real Target represents the actual closed or won Opportunities.
Eliminate Specific Opportunities
A sales rep or sales manager can set up and examine scenarios for the Target by eliminating specific Opportunities from the Target value. Simply hover over an Opportunity and click on the “Target” icon to toggle it in or out of the Target total.
Multiple Values in Dynamic Target
Previously the target was only based on Opportunity Value. Now, however, you can utilize multiple KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) in the target view. You can compare 2 different indicators, such as Opportunity Value and Number of Opportunities, or in fact any numeric calculations you wish. You can also compare 2 different timeframes for deeper analysis.