Your Full Product Catalog—Right in Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM enables you to place your catalog right within CRM—no need to jump back and forth between CRM and a catalog. Your products and services, pricing, and discounts can now be a part of your CRM—a massive time saver.
No salesperson has time to enter a particular product or service into CRM every time it is sold. A full list of products and services must be available so that the rep need only associate particular items with that prospect’s or customer’s account. Each product or service must also have associated prices, discounts, terms, applicable taxes and more—so that everything is accessible with a few clicks.
Catalog Right in CRM
Pipeliner CRM allows your company’s product catalog, including all applicable information for every item, to be available right in CRM. A salesperson can rapidly quote a price to a customer sitting right in front of them or on the phone. A salesperson can also plan—right from the catalog and while viewing a customer’s account and history—what products or services should be pitched to that customer.
- Create a custom list of products and services that match your business.
- Assign products with your custom list of categories.
- Assign products with your SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) numbers.
- Create price lists and add products on the fly.
Price List Additions or Changes
A company will always have new products and services coming online. Your product catalog can be updated in minutes so that all agents can access new items immediately.
The Pipeliner CRM catalog Feature has a variety of reporting features:
- Sales opportunity report based on products or services.
- Pivot table report based on products and services.
- Pivot table report based on product categories.
Reports can contain the difference between list prices and actual sale prices.