Powerful, Visual Sales Activity Management
A single sales cycle is often made up of many emails, calls, texts, meetings and tasks and when you have a lot of opportunities in progress, it can become quite overwhelming to track all of the activities involved.
For that reason Pipeliner CRM brings its powerful visual functionality to task and activity management —streamlining and making the most out of a salesperson’s precious time. With our visual approach, salespeople are always informed of what to do next, and can update task statuses, comment and collaborate all in one place.
Activities are Dynamic
As with many other Pipeliner CRM features, all types of sales activities—including tasks and events—are fully customizable with a broad variety of custom fields and forms.
You can also create unassigned activities—tasks waiting to be done. This functionality is especially useful when connecting activities with third party tools. For example, you can connect a zendesk support ticket to a task in Pipeliner CRM, and inform your customer success manager about the issue or issues your customer is faced with. Any update of the zendesk ticket is reflected immediately in the Pipeliner CRM task status.
Central Sales Activity Management
- Drag & Drop Activities Task Board visually displays your daily tasks and which are integrated with emails, social interactions and reminders
- Shareable Tasks and Activities make the progress of an entire team transparent, making managing and delegating tasks simple and efficient
- Task Management Filter gives you the option to search and filter your tasks and opportunities easily
- Activity 1:ANY allows you to attach the same activity to multiple accounts, one or more opportunities or anywhere it applies.
- Invite other users as well as contacts to appointments, and track any email as an activity.
Automatic Task Creation
Pipeliner also saves time through automatic task creation as you move an opportunity into the next sales pipeline stage. When an opportunity is moved to a new stage, a pre-defined list of tasks is suggested to the user. The user can accept, edit or reject the tasks.
You can also make tasks or activities mandatory so that they must be completed before an opportunity is moved forward.
Additionally Pipeliner assists productivity by
- Making it possible to create and set recurring tasks
- Ability to set a default duration for appointments
- Making it possible to check the time zone of prospect or customer when setting an appointment
Sales tasks and activities are made totally manageable by salespeople and sales management alike through Pipeliner’s instant intelligence, visualized.
Some Other Highlights:
Filter options allow you to filter and view tasks, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities based on any field.
Documents needed for sales are never more than 1 click away.
Make specific notes about a conversation, an account, an opportunity or a contact.