Sales Process Customization
There is no one anywhere that could deliver you a CRM solution that could, right out of the box, immediately work in your company. Anyone who makes such a claim would also claim they can see your future in a crystal ball—which of course they cannot.
Since no two companies are alike, the best possible CRM solution is one that you could rapidly and exactly tailor to your sales operation and your company.
That’s exactly how we have, from the beginning, designed Pipeliner CRM.
Pipeliner is, in fact, a rapidly adaptable framework for your sales operations. Some major elements of this framework:
- Instantly tailor Pipeliner’s Sales Stages to exactly match your sales process.
- If you have more than one process—for example for pre-sales and existing customers in addition to your regular sales process—Pipeliner allows multiple customizable Pipelines.
- We have not tried to second-guess the various activity types—calls, meetings, webinars, etc.—that your sales force needs to engage in. Within Pipeliner you name them and order them.
- We also don’t know what types of accounts you deal with, and allow you to name those as well so they can be properly organized and followed.
- We have no way of knowing the reasons why a deal might be lost within your company—so we leave it to you to name your own “lost reasons.”
- Every contact you have will have a different role in the buying process for your prospect or customer. We leave the naming of the “Sales Roles” (buyer, influencer, budget-holder, etc.) to you.
These and many other rapidly customizable features make Pipeliner CRM the premier framework for your company’s success.
Pipeliner CRM Template Designer
Another important aspect of specifically tailoring CRM to your company relates to the data forms within the CRM software—no two companies are going to use the same fields, the same arrangement of fields, or even the same field names.
With the Pipeliner Template Designer, you can pick a form design, easily drag and drop fields, set up columns, name and customize fields, and perform other necessary functions to make Pipeliner your company-specific CRM solution. It doesn’t require an admin or software engineer, either—anyone can do it.
We also know that in business, nothing stays the same for long. Up the line you'll probably have the need to change or alter forms—and it will be just as easy as creating them in the first place.
In Pipeliner CRM we have made Auto-Calculated (user-defined) Fields a matter of a few clicks, for any user. Auto-Calculated Fields are available for Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, and Accounts.
An Auto-Calculated Field can be as simple as creating a mathematical function between two fields. For example:
- A “commission” Field could consist of opportunity value multiplied by commission percentage.
- A “profitability” Field could be created by subtracting “opportunity cost” from “opportunity value.”
Pipeliner CRM Auto-Calculated Fields have endless uses, and can save valuable sales hours having to perform manual calculations outside the application.