Sales ProcessSales Process Sales Process is a series of strategic steps or a set of activities aimed at driving sales growth through the alignment of personnel, market insight, methodologies, relevant business units, and technology. Customization
A sales process by definition is dynamic in nature and needs to change and evolve as buyerBuyer A buyer is an individual or organizational entity that purchases a product or subscribes to a service. behavior does – Pipeliner, unlike other CRMs, has made it very easy and non-technical to add your own custom sales process and then quickly change or update it as often as you need to.
Pipeliner is, in fact, a rapidly adaptable framework for your sales operationsSales Operations Sales Operations is a collection of aligned business processes, strategic implementations and other activities aimed at achieving organizational goals, specially in the areas of sales revenue, market coverage and growth.. Some major elements of this framework:
- Instantly tailor Pipeliner’s Sales Stages to exactly match your sales process.
- If you have more than one process—for example for pre-sales and existing customers in addition to your regular sales process—Pipeliner allows multiple customizable Pipelines.
- We have not tried to second-guess the various activity types—calls, meetings, webinars, etc.—that your sales force needs to engage in. Within Pipeliner you name them and order them.
- We also don’t know what types of accounts you deal with, and allow you to name those as well so they can be properly organized and followed.
- We have no way of knowing the reasons why a deal might be lost within your company—so we leave it to you to name your own “lost reasons.”
- Every contact you have will have a different role in the buying process for your prospect or customerCustomer Customer is an individual or an organization that purchases a product or signs up for a service offered by a business.. We leave the naming of the “Sales Roles” (buyer, influencer, budget-holder, etc.) to you.
These and many other rapidly customizable features make Pipeliner CRM the premier framework for your company’s success.
Pipeliner CRM TemplateTemplate Template is a generic file with a framework showing the standard sections or features of a specific kind of document, used to create a new document of the same type faster and easier. Designer
Another important aspect of specifically tailoring CRM to your company relates to the dataData Data is a set of quantitative and qualitative facts that can be used as reference or inputs for computations, analyses, descriptions, predictions, reasoning and planning. forms within the CRM software—no two companies are going to use the same fields, the same arrangement of fields, or even the same field names.
With the Pipeliner Template Designer, you can pick a form design, easily drag and drop fields, set up columns, name and customize fields, and perform other necessary functions to make Pipeliner your company-specific CRM solutionSolution Solution is a combination of ideas, strategies, processes, technologies and services that effectively helps an organization achieve its goals or hurdle its challenges.. It doesn’t require an admin or software engineer, either—anyone can do it.
We also know that in business, nothing stays the same for long. Up the line you’ll probably have the need to change or alter forms—and it will be just as easy as creating them in the first place.
In Pipeliner CRM we have made Auto-Calculated (userUser User means a person who uses or consumes a product or a service, usually a digital device or an online service.-defined) Fields a matter of a few clicks, for any user. Auto-Calculated Fields are available for Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, and Accounts.
An Auto-Calculated Field can be as simple as creating a mathematical function between two fields. For example:
- A “commissionCommission Commission is the amount of money a sales professional earns for reaching a specific sales volume or for executing one or more business transactions.” Field could consist of opportunity value multiplied by commission percentage.
- A “profitabilityProfitability Profitability is the potential, degree, metric, ability or relative efficiency of a business to yield financial gain (i.e., profits) after all relevant expenses and costs have been deducted.” Field could be created by subtracting “opportunity cost” from “opportunity value.”
Pipeliner CRM Auto-Calculated Fields have endless uses, and can save valuable sales hours having to perform manual calculations outside the application.
Pipeliner CRM Features
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Customization & Admin
- Email Integration
- Lead Management
- Opportunity & Activity
- Sales Insights
- « See All Features
- Free Trial
Some Other Highlights:
Simple visual elements that help you organize Pipeliner by your own preferences. No coding needed.
You can grab any element and simply drag and drop it where you need it.